SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, November 27, 2017

My Etsy Shop Cyber Monday Deal

Hi  friends!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! 

I have a funny little story to share......The weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, my poor son was just so DONE with all the attention placed on Christmas.  He kept stating that no one cares about Thanksgiving and that it was a time for family and good food.  He was really serious about it and right on so many levels.  Bless his sweet little heart for valuing the purpose of Thanksgiving.

Of course, as any good mother, I empathized with him, gave him big hugs and mommy kisses and told him he was right; family is really important and we should make Thanksgiving just as important as Christmas!  Secretly, deep down inside  my crafty brain, I was making snow angels, constructing a Christmas village out of empty milk cartons, baking gingerbread cookies, decorating the tree, watching A Christmas Story and wrapping gifts....because after Halloween, Christmas is my most favorite holiday! 

I'm so excited to start celebrating the holiday, that I'm doing something I've NEVER done before and having a CYBER MONDAY sale in my Etsy shop for a WHOLE WEEK!  I have oodles of fun holiday themed decor and printables that I will be releasing over the next few days and I'm hoping that you'll pop over to my Etsy shop and check things out. 

No special coupon is needed - any purchase over $30 will receive an automatic 15% off!




Here are some of my handmade shop items that are perfect for your holiday day home and festivities!






Scandinavian/Nordic Tome Santa Claus Ornament







Remember, I'll be releasing new products and special offers throughout the week!  So, be sure to pop over for more holiday fun!




LET'S GET SOCIAL!
Follow me @cwbdparties on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest and tag me when share your best holiday entertaining moments using ideas from my site! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails