SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 12, 2017

DIY Autumnal Halloween Wreath

Here's something super crafty to make on this Day 9 of the 13 Days of Handmade Halloween.  Jess B from Jess Bee Creates is sharing how to make a Natural Halloween Wreath with natural dried plants and for a bit of scare factor, a spooky skull!



This wreath is giving me all the Halloween chills and thrills!  I love it and can't wait to make one of my own.  It will look perfect hanging above our fireplace mantel!

Looking to snag some fabulous Halloween swag?  Well you're in luck! 
 Oriental Trading Company has provided us with a $75 Gift Card to those following along.  Oriental Trading Company is my go to online store for all my Halloween party goodies so, be sure to enter!


You can enter the giveaway by following our makers here:


Also, check out our Linky Party to see all the wonderful ideas being shared by our 13 Days of Handmade Halloween Makers!








LET'S GET SOCIAL!


Visit me @cwbdparties on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest and tag me when share your best crafting moments using craft ideas from my site!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails